Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sheryl Crow Diagnosed With Brain Tumor


  Sheryl Crow has confirmed that she is suffering from a bening brain tumor.

 According to THR, the singer/songwriter discovered the news back in November after noticing something was wrong with her memory.

 “I was worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor,. And I was like, ‘See? I knew there was something wrong. It’s benign, so I don’t have to worry about it. But it gives me a fit.’”

 This is not the first time Crow suffers from health issues, as she was also treated from breast cancer in 2006.

 Just as she did then, the 50-year-old singer is determined to put her medical problems aside and concentrate on her career by planning to release a brand new album next October.

 We wish her a speedy recovery and send positive thoughts her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment