Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Opens Up About Separation


  Jennifer Lopez has opened up for the very first time to Vanity Fair about ending her seven year marriage to Marc Anthony.

 Lopez describes the reasons behind her decision to separate in the upcoming September issue of the publication:

 "It’s not that I didn't love myself before. Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself – if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now. "

 Still, she claims to hold a special place in her heart for her soon to be ex-husband and father of her children, and remains optimistic about love:

 "Sometimes it doesn’t work – and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love. I will always respect Marc as a singer and performer. He will always be in our lives. He will always hold a special place in my heart as the father of my children." 

  What are your thoughts on this? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment