Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Glee Cast Does ‘Vogue’ Magazine



 The cast of Glee pose very stylish in the latest issue of Vogue magazine where they reveal their thoughts about fashion and clothes, and how these are portrayed on the hit show.

 Chris Colfer reveals how he has become a fashion expert thanks to playing Kurt:

 "When Glee started, I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was. In no way was I a fashion person! I did all my shopping at my small-­town Target. Maybe if I dressed better I wouldn’t have had such a hard time in school. Now, as Kurt, I get to wear all these amazing things, by people whose names I can’t even pronounce.”

 Lea Michele, on the other hand, was apparently already interested in the fashion aspect of celebrity before becoming one. 

 Glee creator, Ryan Murphy, explains:

  “When I met Lea, she was only sort of interested in clothes—­but in the last two years she’s become a red-­carpet star. I think what happened is Lea went to an event, and someone said, ‘Oh, you look pretty.’ It was an interesting moment for her.” 

 Which Glee star has the most fashion sense? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment