Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mel B Plans To Release New Music This Year


 Mel B, has confirmed her plans to release new solo material this year. The former Spice Girl who is currently pregnant with her third child, has not released an album since 2005.

 The singer spoke to Metro about working on some songs which she plans to have ready in the near future.

 "I've had a studio built in my house, so hopefully I'll get something out this year. Being pregnant means I have a lot of downtime, so I want to get writing. I come from a pop background so that's what I'd like to do."

 Mel also took the time to mention what artists she listens to at the moment:

"My kids and myself love Rihanna and Lady GaGa - all the obvious people - but I can't tell you what direction I'm going to go in until I get more songs under my belt."

 Are you happy that Mel B is returning to the music scene?

No comments:

Post a Comment