Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Listen: I Am Woman - Jordin Sparks


 Jordin Sparks is back with a brand new single, I Am Woman, taken from her forthcoming third album.

 The track is produced by Ryan Tedder (One Republic) who previously collaborated with Sparks on her hit Battlefield.

 Sparks describes the message behind the new song:

 'I Am Woman' is a song about different aspects of the lives of women. It could be a mother, a performer, a woman working in a corporate space -- its all about what we go through as women and how our lives are so crazy.

 Walk a mile in my shoes, or in my stilettos, if you dare and see what happens. It's all about the strengths that a woman has -- how we can multi-task and carry so much, yet still always be on point when we need to be and on cue when we need to be. It's all about the amazing-ness of a woman.

Click below to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment