Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Ashton Kutcher Officially Locked For "Two and a Half Men"


 After a few days of crazy rumors, Ashton Kutcher has been finally chosen to substitute Charlie Sheen as the main star of CBS’ Two and a Half Men.

 Kutcher expressed on a statement his enthusiasm for the new role:

“I can’t wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers’ homes. I can’t replace Charlie Sheen but I’m going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!”

 The actor has many reasons to feel happy. Kutcher will reportedly earn nearly $1 million per episode and will be joining returning stars Jon Cryer, Angus T. Jones, Holland Taylor, Marin Hinkle and Conchata Ferrell when the show returns next falll.

What do you guys think? Is Ashton the right casting choice or will you miss Charlie Sheen?

1 comment:

  1. I have always like Ashton Kuthcer, I don't know how people will react but I think it's a great choice!

    Bipedu.

    ReplyDelete