Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Is Ryan Phillippe Quitting Acting?


 According to the New York Post, actor Ryan Phillippe is really close to give up acting altogether. The publication shares a quote from the actor which reads:

"I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind the scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years."

However, a rep for the actor told E!News that there is no truth whatsoever to that statement:

"He is not going to stop acting nor did he ever say that he would. The Page Six story is completely incorrect."

Phillippe´s rep also denied rumours that the actor was planning on leaving L.A. to live in New York.

"No, he's not moving to New York," his rep explains. "But he has a film that will be in production in the city soon."

Are you glad that Ryan is in for the long run? Share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment