Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Michael Rosenbaum Reflects on 'Smallville' Series Finale


 Michael Rosenbaum has already finished shooting his scenes for the series finale of Smallville scheduled to air on May 13.

 The actor spoke with Zap2it weighed in on his experience returning to the series for the upcoming two-hour finale:

 "It was so great. Tom [Welling] and I had a wonderful time together. We laughed a lot. I shot a couple of scenes with him. I shot for 19 hours, and honestly, I had a tear in my eye at the end. I was like, 'Man, this is really it'."

 According to insiders, Rosenbaum rejected many offers to come back to the show for a long time, but the actor states this was not the case:

 "I always wanted to make it work, but I was really busy. It's so funny how the fans can get so intense. [They'd say] 'What is he doing that he can't come back? George Clooney came back to ER and he can't? How big is he?' I'm like, 'Guys, God, relax. It's not about that'."

 The actor, who assures that the show will wrap up storylines "in the right way", admits that he ultimately gave in because of his loyalty towards the fans.

 "I swear to God, I did it for the fans. I never want to hear, 'Why didn't you go back?' I wanted to end it the way it should have."

 Will you watch Rosenbaum´s return to Smallville on May 13?

No comments:

Post a Comment