Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow Is Not Ready For Music Yet


 Gwyneth Paltrow has dismissed recent rumours that suggested she had signed a record deal with Atlantic Records to release an album.

The actress told The Hollywood Reporter:

"The truth is, I really would love to make a record, but I don't know exactly how you do that so it's not cheesy. I would love to do it. I am having fun with it though, even if it's kind of giving me a mid-life crisis because I don't know who I am anymore."

 Paltrow has tapped into her musical side recently receiving high praise for her movie Country Strong and her guest appearances on Glee.

 Moreover, it has been confirmed that she will record a duet with Glee´s Matthew Morrison for his upcoming debut album.

 It is expected for Paltrow to return to Glee in the future, which is something she looks forward to:

"I'm definitely done for this year but, to be honest, I think it's the best job I've ever had. I'm sure I'll go back there at some point."

 Do you believe Gwyneth Paltrow has the potential to become a recording artist?

 Share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment