Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Will.I.Am Talks Britney Collaboration


 Just recently, Britney Spears revealed that she was in the studio working with well known producer Will.I.Am. Now, the Black Eyed Peas frontman has teased more details from their collaboration through his Twitter page:

 "I just came from the studio right now. It's a monster. It's mean, pretty, edgy, next level. But the beat just... It's that beat. She's singing fresh over it. It's something that today needs."

 He added:  "The song I did with Britney is gonna be crazy fresh. From the Super Bowl to the studio workin' on a mega smasher. Can't wait till it's done."

 Britney´s new music video for her single, Hold It Against Me, is set to debut on MTV right before Jersey Shore next February 17.

Do you believe Britney and Will.I.Am will blend well together? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment