Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Madonna Teases Her Return To Music


 It's been a while since Madonna released new music. The singer has been very busy focusing on directing her new movie, "W.E.", and musical production has been put on hold. However, yesterday the singer took her Facebook to assure her fans that she's prepared to conquer the world... again. She posted the following message:

"Its official! I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to. I'm on the look out for the maddest, sickest, most bad ass people to collaborate with. I'm just saying......" – Madonna

 This is very good news indeed. Let's just hope she goes for a more timeless pop/dance record, collaborating with musicians and songwriters (bring back Patrick Leonard please!), instead of going to DJ's turned producers.

 How would you like Madonna's new music to sound? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment