Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Warner Bros provides a "Veronica Mars" email for fans



 Still waiting for that "Veronica Mars" movie? Well, it seems that Warner Bros is finally paying attention to the fans of the short-lived CW show because according to TV Squad, the company has set up an email address for fans of "Veronica Mars" who want to ask for a movie.

 The show had a cult following during its three-year run and, ever since it came to an abrupt end, fans have been campaigning for a big screen adaptation. Even the show's star, Kirsten Bell, has stated on several ocassions that she would be more than willing to reprise her popular TV role and has encouraged fans to let their voices be heard by Warner executives who own the rights to the franchise.

 The show's executive producer and creator, Rob Thomas, admitted that he was pleasantly surprised by this move: I was as surprised as anyone that Warner Bros. set up a Veronica Mars email address," he said. "No-one has talked to me about it. I was happy to see it. It gives me a glimmer of hope, but I'm just like everyone else, wondering, 'What does this mean?' I hope it means it's under consideration, but I have no insider knowledge on that front."

  If you are one of those "Veronica Mars" followers (and I know there are lots of you out there), you can now write to VeronicaMarsMovie@warnerbros.com and let them know how badly you want to see this show adapted for the big screen.  Come on guys, lets make this movie happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment