Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"The Walking Dead" debuts to huge ratings



  The anticipation for this new TV series was huge and, as expected, the ratings have been stellar. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the pilot episode for "The Walking Dead" aired in the US on Halloween attracted 5.3 million viewers making it the show the most watched programme in the channel's history. Not only that but it is also the largest audience of any cable network debut this year.

  Looks like the network has got a hit on their hands! Did you watch?

2 comments:

  1. Baby!!! Have you watch that serie? It's amazing! I live waiting for the next chapter every week since it started... I can't wait to see it tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see it (You know how scared I am of Zombies) but I will check it out! Actually, you're not the first person to tell me that is really good so I guess I'll have to put my fears aside. I'll let you know when i do ;)

    ReplyDelete