Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Keisha Buchanan speaks about her new music



 It is hard to believe that its been more than a year since British band Sugababes lost its last original member, Keisha Buchanan. Now the singer is ready to start a new chapter on her life as a solo artist and is preparing her return to music with her debut solo album that will "shock people".

 "I can’t believe it’s been a year. I’ve been writing, recording, producing," she told Very. And I’ve had some time off. I’d worked every day since I was 13, so it was nice to take things a bit slower.

 "I’m always in the studio making my album. It’s raw, it’s fresh. I think a lot of people would be quite shocked. It’s not the typical direction people might expect from me."

 There is still no release date for the record, but we'll keep you posted on more news when it becomes available.

 Are you interested in Keisha's solo material?

No comments:

Post a Comment