Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Britney Spears will release new album early 2011



  At least according to producer Dr. Luke, who states that he is working hard with Spears and Swedish producer Max Martin on a new studio album that will see the light "before March" next year. "She's such an icon, I don't want to let anyone down. But most importantly, I want to make good music" he said.

  This will be Britney's first album of new material since her 2008 comeback, "Circus". Luke also confirmed that another long time collaborator Darkchild is likely to feature on the album, as well as new producer Billboard, who remixed Spears's last single '3' in 2009.

  I think it's great that Britney is back on track with some new music and knowing she's working again with producer Max Martin, who created her best tracks, just makes it perfect. Be sure to expect some big hits from Britney early next year!

  Are you looking forward to Britney's new music? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I love u Britney! I can´t wait to hear new music about her

    ReplyDelete