Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Missy Elliot is ready for a comeback


  "Crazy" is the word that Missy Elliot has chosen to describe her upcoming return to the music scene. The rapper has not released a record since 2005's The Cookbook and has stated that she is currently working on ideas for her new project: "I gotta figure out this video thing and then we gonna drop it. It's gotta be a whole thing, it's a puzzle for me. It's not just the record, it's about the video too," she told MTV.

  When talking about the video Elliot admits that, although there is nothing solid yet, she knows it will be "Something crazy. I'm taking my foot off this time. I don't know. Something crazy though."

  Missy's new album is tentatively titled  "Block Party". Are you looking forward for the return of the rapper? Tell me all about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment