Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Katherine Heigl dismisses a possible return to "Grey's Anatomy"



  It's a wrap for Dr. Izzie Stevens! If anyone was hoping for a future guest appearance from fan favourite Katherine Heigl in "Grey's Anatomy", it is in their best interest not to get their hopes up. The actress has recently stated to OK that "the chapter is closed, and it's sad. And it's hard."

  She added that any type of re-appearance of her character on the show would feel "manipulative". "I can't think of any way that she could come back gracefully that wouldn't just feel manipulative. And, it's hard, because I really wonder what she's doing and where she is and what happened, but that is over for me now," she said.

  However, she does have some kind words towards her co-star Justin Chambers. "I really miss that relationship. Justin Chambers is one of the most amazing men, and certainly a spectacular actor. I feel oddly attached to him, and the character [Dr Alex Karev] and my character being together," she said. She concluded by stating: "It just seems what's supposed to be, but you can't have it all."

  Personally, I just can't seem to understand Heigl's selfishness towards the fans of the show that made her a household name. Manipulative? Really? I wonder how would she define to leave a show without enough time to enable the writers to give a proper send off to her character? I just hope she comes to her senses before the show ends so she can appear in the series finale and make amends with the audience. Ungrateful much?

Are you missing Dr. Stevens on "Greys Anatomy"?

1 comment:

  1. I have written a blog that is about the best nurse scrubs that the Grey's Anatomy have been using on all there episodes. Read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/greys-anatomy-scrubs.html

    ReplyDelete