Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jennie Garth on why she left "90210"



 If you have been watching the third season of "90210" you may have realized that there are no guest appearances from original star Jennie Garth. Earlier this year she announced that she was done with the show, but no further explanation was given. Just recently, she spoke to Parade about it and explained a little bit more about her departure.

  "I finished my stint there and the show is kind of off on its own, and I'm happy to walk away," she said. "It was fun, there's a lot of energy. My friend was producing the first season of the new show, and so that was kind of my motivation to be a part of it. And then he left and it just kind of got a little wonky, so I was happy to be a part of it in the beginning."
 
   So, there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth. I have to say that as much as I love Jennie, the show pretty much stands on its own this season. However, it still would be great if we could have a guest appearance or two from the original cast every once in a while to connect it with the old show. 

  Will you miss Kelly Taylor on the new "90210"? Tell me all about it in the comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment