Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Glee does GQ... and it's sexy!


  Who knew these kids could get so PG! After all, they are so young and... naive? Not so much according to the new issue of GQ magazine, where the "Glee" cast shows a much more adult side of their personalities.

  In the inside interview, Cory Monteith talks about the "no trailer sex rule" imposed by creator Ryan Murphy stating he agrees with it because "There's a beautiful chemistry to this show, and messing with that would be dangerous." Cory explains: "It's the high school experience I always wanted. I remember I'd come home from fifth, sixth grade, and I'd watch 'Saved by the Bell' and be like, 'I hope my high school experience is like that.' And it totally wasn't. It sucked."


  Apparently, actress Dianna Agron was not very comfortable being shot with sensual clothing: "When it was just Lea and me, I was like 'We're in skimpy clothes, we're up against each other. This is feeding those rumors,'" she says. "I've never been shot in so little clothing."



  Lea Michele, on the other hand, seemed far more comfortable with the sexy attitude for the photoshoot. She confirms how close she is with the rest of the cast, specially fellow actor Chris Colfer: "If anything's going on in our lives, we have each other. One time, I was having a bad day, and I called Chris Colfer. He came over with a pint of ice cream and 'Madea Goes to Jail,' and it was, like, the best night of my life."

  What do you think of this brand new sexyfied image portrayed by the cast of "Glee"? Does it seem fitting for a family show? Sound off in the comments below!

1 comment: