Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Allison Mack talks Smallville exit


  As most of you may know by now, Allison Mack is no longer a series regular on the final season of "Smallville". However, we haven't seen the last of Chloe Sullivan, as she will reprise the role that made her famous for five episodes this season to wrap up her character's story arc. M

  Mack has explained the weirdness of this new situation with the show: It's an interesting transition. It feels very strange to not have this [show] be a part of my life every day. I feel very honoured that people seem to be missing me and I feel excited and thrilled about the next chapter of my life."

  Always a fan favourite, Mack states that she has had some input regarding her character's outcome on the show: I've had a few... opinions that I've thrown in there," she said. "[Showrunners] Kelly [Souders] and Brian [Peterson] are incredibly collaborative and we have a beautiful writing staff so I leave it to them most of the time."

  As far as her future goes, the actress wants to explore her options and doesn't rule out a return to television as long as the the projects presented to her are good. "I want to go where the good parts are, so the medium is not as specific for me as just making sure that I'm continuing to play good parts," she explained.

  Allison was one of the best actresses "Smallville" had so, in my opinion, it is better that her departure took place in the final season cause the show won't be the same without her. Sad to see her leave? Hit the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Im really enjoying the final season of smallville but its really missing chloe, and cant wait for Mack to return to the character and I'm glad she is, I only hope Michael Rosenbaum wo plays Lex does the same

    ReplyDelete