Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Teri Hatcher guest stars on "Smallville"!


Do you remember the days of  "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"? Well, "Smallville" fans are about to get a flashback! According to EW's Ausiello, Teri Hatcher has signed to play none other than Lois Lane's (Erica Durance) mom on episode 8 this season! This is one of the most interesting casting scoops of the fall! As some of you will remember, Hatcher played Lois Lane alongside co-star Dean Cain (who coincidentally had a guest role on "Smallville" years ago) during the four season run the show had in the 90's.

This will be Smallville's tenth and final season and it is fair to say they have made a great job as far as guest stars related to the Superman mythology goes. Stars such as Christopher Reeve, Dean Cain, Margot Kidder, Helen Slater and recently Teri Hatcher have all appeared during these ten years of the show. I personally loved "Smallville" during the first few seasons but will be tuning in again to see how it all ends this year. Are you excited about this piece of casting? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Man I love Teri Hatcher. I remember seeing her for the first time in Quantum Leap, and then in Desperate Housewives, I couldn't believe it was the same person cuz she still looks so young. I don't watch Smallville though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minoccio, thanks for your comment. I agree, she's still looks very young and gorgeous. What I love most about her is her comedic abilities, I think it's great that she's on a show like "Desperate Housewives" where she is able to showcase that. Please. feel free to comment on the blog anytime. :)

    ReplyDelete