Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lauryn Hill works on her comeback!


It's been almost a decade since Lauryn Hill told us about her "Miseducation" through her music, and now the singer seems to be eager to return to her roots. Hill told MTV news recently that she's "getting closer" to releasing a new studio album for the world to listen to. “There’s a lot of different creative energies out there right now”she says. However, as far as guest appearances goes, it doesn't seem very likely. “I respect the different sounds that I’m hearing. It’s been such a long time since I’ve gotten my voice and my ideas [out]. In terms of collaborations, that’s not even something I’ve been thinking about per se.”

I hope that, whenever Lauryn is ready to release new music, it will live up to the hype and stand the test of time just as her debut album did! Don't make us wait too long Miss Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment